AEDES ENERGIES SAS is a French company based in Bordeaux, specialising in the
development of power generation projects from renewable solar and wind resources. The company is experiencing strong growth due to its innovative approach to the renewable energy market and its strong local presence..
If, like us, you are convinced that renewable energies have a major role to play in the ecological transition of our territories and wish to be an actor of this change? If you are planning to join a company that is looking to the future while being firmly rooted in the regions? If you want to express your talent and be recognised for it?
Then our company is for you!
Your tasks :
Reporting to the General Management, you will actively contribute to the development of the Company by assisting the Management in the legal and financial management and administration of the company, including :
Providing legal support and drafting contracts in the context of the sale of our services or the financing of projects (due diligence, confidentiality agreement, offer letter, assignment contract, guarantee of assets and liabilities, partnership agreement, financing contract and securities);
– Providing legal support to project development teams and drafting contracts in all matters relating to the development of an ENR project (partnership contracts, co-development, service provision, memoranda of understanding);
– Supporting operational staff in qualifying their needs and assisting them in relations and negotiations with commercial partners;
– Contribute to the creation of standard contract templates;
– Ensure compliance with the company’s legal and contractual obligations;
– Develop and ensure the implementation of internal procedures;
– Management of land acquisition files and relations with notaries;
– Drafting, monitoring and accompanying partners in the signing of leases and promises to lease (BE, BEA, civil, easements, specific authorisations, etc.);
– Supporting operational teams in responding to counter AOs open or closed offices in energy purchasing and more generally to advise services in the purchase of electricity generation (OA, GO, top-ups, etc.) and monitoring the related contracts.
And more generally :
– Keeping a legal and regulatory watch
– Raising awareness and training on legal issues
– Produce ad hoc legal notes
– Prevent or follow up on litigation cases
Profile – Qualifications required:
– Higher education in law,
– Course of study ideally including knowledge in one or more of the following areas of the position (private business law; renewable energy law and taxation of
– Juniors welcome
– Rigorous person with good writing skills, autonomy, analysis and synthesis,
– Ability to analyse legal risk and propose pragmatic solutions,
– Dynamic, responsive person with an appetite for teamwork and diversity day-to-day tasks
Application should be sent to : email@example.com
Your tasks :
Reporting to the Head of Solar Photovoltaic Development, you will contribute actively within the solar project development team in France, currently consisting of around twenty employees, to the achievement of the development objectives. development objectives.
To support the growth of Aedes Energies, we are looking for an intern Assistant Project Manager AGRI-PV who will be in charge of the following tasks
– Contribute to the validation of the strategy for the identification and development of Contribute to the validation of the strategy for the identification and development of Agri-Voltaic projects;
– To co-construct the agricultural projects in collaboration with the agricultural project and the Chamber of Agriculture in compatibility with the photovoltaic projects photovoltaic projects;
– Ensure the development of AGRI-PV projects from the promise of lease to the construction
ensuring the coordination of internal and/or external skills and expertise and/or external expertise, at the technical, administrative and financial levels;
– To ensure the support of all stakeholders in AGRI-PV projects through a broad consultation
and in particular the services (local authorities, Chamber of Agriculture associations, local residents, state services);
– To propose, in collaboration with the innovation department, new technical, economic and social solutions economic and social solutions to improve the competitiveness of the AGRI-PV project
You will be responsible for the following tasks
– You contribute to the representation of Aedes Energies (brand image) to the territories and their representatives.
– You ensure the monitoring of the territories where you intervene and bring back all the
information from the field (network of relations, stakeholder positions, etc.) to the Development Director and, more broadly, disseminate any potential opportunities
You will also be responsible for the development of the company’s website and for the management of the company’s website.
M/F, you have a higher education with an agronomic specialization.
You are genuinely interested in the issue of energy transition and have a good knowledge of the agricultural knowledge of the players in the agricultural world, how they operate and the decision-making
You will be able to communicate effectively.
You will be able to communicate with stakeholders, particularly elected officials and institutions.
You will be able to communicate with stakeholders, particularly elected representatives and institutions, and you will be comfortable speaking in public.
You are autonomous, organised and rigorous and like to take initiatives.
You are convinced that renewable energies have a major role to play in the future and you want to be a player in the
You are convinced that renewable energies have a major role to play in the future and you want to be a player in this change. You want to invest in a young, fast-growing company with an ambitious and exciting business plan.
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
27, avenue des Mondaults
Bordeaux Rive Droite